<body> <body>


Friday, August 11, 2006
4:23 AM


I am going to fail for chem test!! Shit. I thought I understood the STUPID MOLE CONCEPT. URGH.
When I looked at the paper I was like !?!?! What is this? percatage of oxygen?? o.O

Okay don't talk about it already. Got part of our CA marks today. Got B4. Qutie happy actually, considering I always fail for chem. Hmmm, A math! Got 98/100. Wheee (: But got A2 for E math. Can't remember what else.

Anyway, going for Planet shakers concert with mag, makkie and probably vera and petrina tmr! Lucky for vera and petrina, nick managed to get the last 2 tickets for you! (: Meeting Nick and his friends for dinner too.

Oh thanks genia for the photos!




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x